more than just a sign
Audrey Signs consults for architects, planners, builders and owners.
We make sure their signage packages come together effectively, aesthetically and to code.
We manage the whole process, from design through install.
We produce any project submittals as required by owner, architect or DOB.
When the design is done, we handle fabrication and installation.
Or, we receive completed signs from the owner, and finish the job.
You can hand off the job to us at any point.
We are an indispensible part of your project team.
30 years of experience matters
In today’s 2-dimensional world where we live on screens, the physical signage world takes a different vantage point in order to effectively communicate. At Audrey Signs, we translate flat design into a 3-dimensional representation of your vision. We are sculptors, bringing your brand to life in the real world.
- After evaluating different materials, finishes, colors and graphic styles, we then submit and consult renderings and prototypes.
- We then consider size, content, layout, quantity and budget in order to arrive at a final approved design package with you and your team.
- The end result is a fully developed and delivered 360-degree signage program that meets your needs and budget.
mADE IN NEW YORK
We can create anything you need with precision and quality materials right here in the heart of Manhattan. This makes it easy for us to design, create, build, transport and install all of your signage needs in the most efficient time frame. We are proud to stamp our work as made in NYC.
- Our team of talented designers and production staff make sure the execution of your vision is carried out with precision and care.
- Our in-house shop is equipped with the latest technology, including laser printers, laser cutters, and premium quality materials.
- The Audrey Signs offices and workshop are conveniently located in midtown Manhattan, directly off of the West Side Highway, making it easy to get your completed signs on-site.
ALL HANDS ON DECK
No sign stands alone. We understand that our signage is one piece of the larger construction puzzle. From inception to completed project, we take your vision and transform it from a flat design to a complete, installed product. With over three decades of experience dealing with real world installation challenges, there is no project we can’t handle. We’ve seen it all and managed every project through to success - on budget and on time.
- We evaluate the context for our signs as they fit into the bigger picture, creating a cohesive and visually pleasing end product.
- We work with other trade teams active on the project to ensure a collaborative process and comprehensive finished product.
- On-site installation requires not only a hard hat, but also a smart head. We manage pressure, solve problems, and create solutions on the job.